General Ride Rules and Age Requirements:
- All AERC rules apply to the Open and Championship riders.
- For the one day 100 mile ride, equines must be at least 72 months old.
- Equines must be at least 60 months old for the 50 and 65 mile rides.
- For limited distance, equines must be at least 48 months old.
- Horses entering California through border stations - Border station personnel are required to document all horses crossing into California. This includes California horses returning to California. Thus, all horse trailers are required to stop at the border station crossings to provide destination information and required entry documentation. To facilitate prompt, efficient transition through the station, an Equine Only – California Entry Documenthas been developed. This document can be completed in advance and provided to the border personnel for verification. Equine Only – California Entry Document
- Haul out your own trash.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- Do not walk horses onto grassy areas or outside of the livestock area.
- Do not sit or set equipment on the livestock pens.
Results have been posted on this website and are official but will not be final until they are published via AERC.